Chicken FricasseFrom danawitczak 6 years ago
- 6 chicken theighs, diced shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 150 ml cream shopping list
- 150 g potato, washed and sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 carrott, gratted or thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dust chicken in flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry in the butter over medium heat until just sealed (about 1 min).
- Add onion, garlic, potato, carrot and olives. Cook for 1 min.
- Add stock and cream, season with salt and pepper and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve with rice if you like.
The Cookdanawitczak Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!