Cherry Coffee CakeFrom summerhillie 3 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 each eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- ½ cup cherry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter & sugar well, add eggs, one at a time, beating well, add sour cream & mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to batter. Stir in vanilla, zest and preserves. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Notes: Bake 35 minutes only in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Bake 45 minutes in round 9” cake pan.
The Cooksummerhillie Summerhill, IE
- Not added to any groups yet!