Ginger Evans Signature Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom Shorty0881 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup Home churned butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Cream butter, shortening, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon full onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!