Angel Hair Pasta And Veggies In Creamy Shrimp SauceFrom hoosiermom68 4 years ago
- 1 each sliced into paper thin strips:yellow,red and green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 2-3 T. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 T. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 C. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 cans Campbell's cream of shrimp soup shopping list
- cooked,drained pasta shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. frozen/shelled,cooked medium sized shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw frozen shrimp in a bowl filled with lukewarm water,let sit until completely thawed.Remove tails and drain on paper towel.
- In a heated skillet,add butter,pepper strips,minced garlic,black pepper,italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Saute for approx 7-8 minutes.
- Add shrimp and continue to cook for another 7-10 minutes.
- Add cans of soup and parmesan cheese,stir until completely mixed,and simmer for another 10 minutes,or until mixture start to bubble and darken in color.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!