Stovetop Rice PuddingFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 c short grain rice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 21/2 c milk ( i use skim) but use what you like shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp finely grated orange peel shopping list
- A handful of raisins!! i almost forgot!!! shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add rice, cardamom and cinnamon; stir to coat.
- Stir in milk raisins and sugar; bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring often, until most of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Stir in orange rind. Serve warm.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!