Egg CasseroleFrom JanetDW 2 years ago
- * 32 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- * 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed shopping list
- * 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- * 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- * 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- * 12 eggs shopping list
- * 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- mushrooms shopping list
- broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small skillet, cook onion and green pepper in olive oil until crisp tender. Let cool about 10 minutes.
- Place one third of the frozen hash brown potatoes in the slow cooker. Add one third of the ham, onion, green pepper and cheese. Repeat layers, ending with the cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and seasonings until well mixed. Pour over the ingredients in the slow cooker, cover and turn on low.
- Cook for 8-10 hours, until casserole is set and eggs are thoroughly cooked. If you have a new hotter cooking crockpot, you'll need to check this after 6 hours. It will probably be done after 7 hours. The eggs should reach a temperature of 160 degrees F.
The CookJanetDW The Mitten State, Earth
- Not added to any groups yet!