Peanut Butter Almond Fudgie CookiesFrom browneyegirl 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 ounces Ghirardelli 70% Cacao Extra bittersweet chocolate or any type of bittersweet chocolate you like shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- addional sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In an mixing bowl add the first five ingredients and mix well.
- 2.In a pan melt the chocolate and butter.Add it to the dry ingredients and mix well.Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.Refrigeate for 2 to 4 hours or over night.
- 3.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Roll the dough into balls and roll into additional sugar.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.