Banana Berry WafflesFrom icecreamuffin 3 years ago
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup coconut oil shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 & 3/4 cups vanilla almond milk shopping list
- 1 cup pure applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Heat waffle iron to medium low. Grease with cooking spray just before pouring in the batter.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Whisk in eggs, coconut oil, applesauce, almond milk, vanilla, and brown sugar until smooth.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ones, until just blended.
- Gently fold the strawberries and blueberries into the batter.
- Serve hot with your favorite waffle toppings :)
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!