Cajun Chicken QuesadillasFrom ChefMumzie 6 years ago
- 1 gluten Free par baked pizza crust, cut in half shopping list
- 4 oz grated Cheddar/Mozzarella blend shopping list
- 1 mini bell pepper, diced ( colour is up to you) shopping list
- 1 small Vine tomato, sliced shopping list
- 4-5oz cooked Cajun chicken, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 oz fresh green onions, chopped. shopping list
- 2 oz each of salsa and sour cream for dipping. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a Panini Press to 350F. ( I use the Cuisinart® Griddler)
- On cutting board, take one half of the pizza crust and spread 2 oz of the cheese blend.
- Add the bell peppers, tomatoes, chicken and green onions in layers.
- End with the last 2oz of cheese blend.
- Place the other half of the pizza crust on top.
- Carefully place on griddle bottom and lower top and cook for approx 7 minutes until all cheese melts.
- Remove with a spatula and cut into 6 wedges.
- If sharing, place 3 slices on each plate and enjoy!
The CookChefMumzie Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!