Spicy Beef QuesadillasFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chipolte pepper, finely ground shopping list
- 8 6” soft tortillas shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6.5 oz.) Alouette garlic & herbs Spreadable cheese shopping list
- 1 cup scallions, washed and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into ¼” strips shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray, and canola or other cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325° F.
- In large sauté pan on medium heat, add just enough canola oil to cover pan.
- Add ground beef, chipotle pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly brown meat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from pan, drain on paper towels and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Lay out 4 tortillas on a cooking sheet and evenly cover with the Spreadable Cheese.
- Evenly distribute beef, scallions, cilantro, and bell pepper over cheese.
- Cover each layered tortilla with another tortilla and lightly mist with cooking spray.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place the 4 quesadillas on a cutting board and cut into quarters; serve hot.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!