Gluten Free Chicken LinguineFrom ChefMumzie 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 14 oz weight cooked gluten Free linguine shopping list
- 8 oz weight cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 oz weight chopped bacon shopping list
- 3 oz weight sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 8 fl oz 36% heavy cream ( not sweetened) shopping list
- 2 fl oz asiago cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp Pesto shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil, chicken, bacon, and mushrooms in medium saute pan for 2-4 minutes.
- 2. Add 1 oz of asiago cheese and the heavy cream.
- 3. Let reduce ( thicken) slightly before adding pasta.
- 4. Add pasta and stir well until desired thickness.
- 5. Remove from heat, divide into 2 pasta dishes and garnish with remaining 1oz of asiago cheese.
The CookChefMumzie Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!