Bison Meatloaf ( Gluten Free Of Course)From ChefMumzie 5 years ago
- 10 lbs Ground Bison shopping list
- .5 lb sundried tomatoes shopping list
- 1.5 lb aged white Cheddar, cubed shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic paste shopping list
- 2.5 tbsp Lea & Perins worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 5 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1.5 large white onion, diced and sauteed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 3 loaf pans with non stick coating and line with foil.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Make sure all ingredients are incorporated equally.
- Divide mixture into 3 and put into loaf pans ensuring to push into the corners, smooth tops.
- Cover pans with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until done.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pans.
The CookChefMumzie Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!