Easy Cinnamon Rolls Without YeastFrom wyniskitchen 5 years ago
- Dough shopping list
- 2 cups (500ml) self raising flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Melted butter (unsalted) shopping list
- 2/3 cup (175ml) milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 tbsp Melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup White sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125ml) icing sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough together and work till it is a nice soft dough ball (not sticky) - use extra flour if needed to get it to the right consistency. Roll dough out on flat surface till it is about 2cm thick and a rectangular shape.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together and smear it on the rolled out dough. Make sure to cover every part and the corners too.
- Roll the dough into a log - take care not to let the filling spill.
- Cut the log into 2 cm pieces. Place on a prepared baking sheet (remember the baking paper), place it about 2 cm appart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a 200 degree celcius oven till golden brown.
- Once they have cooled down you can drizzle them with the glaze.
- Make 12 Cinnamon Rolls
- You might want to double up...it is that good!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwyniskitchen Blue Bay, Mauritius
- Not added to any groups yet!