Bacon Wrapped ChickenFrom iheartdewey 4 years ago
- •1 pound(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, 4 boneless, skinless breast halves shopping list
- •8 oz fat-free cream cheese shopping list
- •1 tbsp Country Crock Shedd's Spread light margarine, divided shopping list
- •4 slice(s) uncooked turkey bacon shopping list
- •1 spray(s) cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Spray cooking spray on baking pan.
- Flatten chicken to 1/2 in thickness. Spread 3tbsps cream cheese over each. Dot with butter and sprinkle w/salt; roll up. Wrap each with a bacon strip. Place, seam side down, on baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 35-40 min. or until juices run clear. Broil 6 in. from heat for 5 min or until bacon is crisp.
The Cookiheartdewey Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!