Chicken Alfredo W/ Sun Dried TomatosFrom radd 2 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Q heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 lb penne pasta noodles shopping list
- 3-4 Cups parmesan cheese grated - only use the REAL STUFF shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- red pepper shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- Paul Prudhome - chicken Blacking spice shopping list
- 1 Lrg Vadalia onion diced or sliced shopping list
- 6 Large individual cloves of garlic shopping list
- 10 Sun Dried tomatos sliced thin - Jar'd ones are fine shopping list
- 1/2 Brussel fresh parsley Diced shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 Cup white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken wtih Paul Prudhome Chicken spice, Black Pepper, Red Pepper. Blacken the chicken in a skillet.
- Start water for noodles.
- Remove from skillet and now add the diced onion to same skillet and start sauteing. Cook for 5 min then add finely sliced Sun Dried Tomatos. Continue to saute for another 3 min before adding the Garlic and Parsley. Finish sauteing the mix till onions have browned.
- Start noodles.
- Add white wine to the oinon, tomato mix scraping the bottom of the skillet. After about 3 min add the Whipping cream to the onion, tomato mix. Bring to a simmer uncovered.
- Drain noodles and place in a lightly greesed baking dish. Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Start adding Parmesan cheese to the skillet with the whipping cream till sauce thickens. Once cheese mixture has thickend add 2 teaspoons black pepper and 1 teaspoon of sea salt stir in well.
- Pour sauce over noodles and mix. Cut chicken about 1/4 thick against the grain and lightly salt the chicken. Top pasta with the chicken and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 10 min.