Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Onion Stir FryFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, cut in chunks shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen (I used fresh that I blanched and froze) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 3 Tbsps soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil (or to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Cover sweet potato cubes with water and cook until almost tender. Drain.
- Add onion chunks and broccoli to the skillet and saute in a tiny bit of olive oil.
- Return sweet potato to skillet.
- Mix sauce ingredients until honey is completely dissolved and pour over stir fry. Simmer several minutes until veggies are tender.
- Optional: add chicken or tofu to the stir fry. Serve over rice, quinoa, or enjoy just by itself!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!