Pork CutletFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/4 c rice wine vinegar(can use white instead) shopping list
- 3 TB soy sauce shopping list
- 3 TB honey shopping list
- 4-6 drops hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops,about 1 lb,trimmed shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic,crushed shopping list
- 1 TB grated fresh ginger shopping list
- Chopped scallions shopping list
How to make it
- In smmall bowl,stir together vinegar,soy sauce,honey and hot pepper sauce,set aside.
- Heat oilsin 10"heavy skillet over med-high heat ,then add chops;cook about 2 mins on each side until browned.
- Add garlic and ginger;cook for 3 mins,stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Add vinegar mixture;cover and cook until chops are fork tender,about 10 mins. Uncover and coo additional 2-3 mins or till sauce is slightly thickened. Garnish with scallions. I have used parsley or cilantro instead of scallions