Ninja Bread MenFrom buberry 4 years ago
- 4 cups floor shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice shopping list
- 130grams unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 2 cups of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda,salt, ginger,nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and syrup thoroughly.
- Stir in the flour mixture gradually and mix until well combined -
- I used my electronic mixer with dough prongs to get this perfect.
- Once mixture is well mixed use hands to kneed dough further and Separate into 4 balls of dough.
- Wrap these in glad wrap for an hour or so, longer if you have the time.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Remove a ball of dough from the fridge, kneed and roll. cut with Ninja cutters or make your own template if you don't have these cuties!
- Bake about 8 - 10 minutes
- remove from oven and carefully move to cooling rack
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups sugar
- In medium bowl, beat the egg white with the sugar, adding sugar gradually.
- When all the sugar is added, add food colouring add 1 tsp of water - if making lots of different colours divide the mixture and add colours to each batch.
- Beat each batch until the mixture is smooth and stiff.
- coat cookies in icing and decorate if desired!
The Cookbuberry Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!