Triple Berry Pie With Granola Crumb ToppingFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 premade deep dish frozen pie crust shopping list
- 3 (12 oz) bags frozen mixed berries,thawed shopping list
- 1 lemon,zested and juiced shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 3 TB instant tapioca shopping list
- 3/4 c flour shopping list
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 4 TB cold butter,cubed shopping list
- 1 c granola shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping shopping list
- 2 TB maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375'. Place rack in bottom third of oven. Put pie shell on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine berries with lemon zest and juice,sugar and instant tapioca. Stir together to completely combine and set aside.
- In med. bowl,mix together flour and brown sugar. Using fork or pastry cutter,cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix in granola.
- Pour berry mixture into pie crust and top with granolacrumb topping. Bake until the inside of the pie is bubbling and top is golden brown,45-50 mins.(If top browns too quickly,cover loosely with aluminum foil.)
- Remove from oven and cool at least 1 hour on wire cooling rack before serving.
- Combine whipped topping and maple syrup and mix till well blended. Serve with the pie.