Curried CauliflowerFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tumeric shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 cauliflower broken into florets shopping list
- 3/4 cup coconut milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1. mix the flour with a little of the water to make a smooth paste then add the chilli, coriander, cumin, mustard, tumeric, salt add the remaining water and keep mixing to blend all the ingredients well.
- 2. heat the oil in the pan and add the curry powder and cumin and add the spice paste and simmer for about 5 minutes and if the sauce becomes to thick add a little water
- 3. Add the cauliflower and coconut milk bring to the boil reduce the heat and cook until the cauliflower is tender but crunchy. Cook longer if you prefer. Add the lemon juice mix in and serve.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!