Fried Pork ChopsFrom radd 5 years ago
- 6-8 pork chops about 3/8 - 1/2" thickness shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Italian bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon red pepper shopping list
- 2 Teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lawrys seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Cup milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly season Pork with all dry spices. Let rest in fridge 30 min.
- In a large bowl or Zip lock bag mix flour, bread crumbs and dry spices.
- In another bowl mix milk and eggs.
- Heat a Skillet a little above Med. heat with enough Veg. oil to go 3/4 the way up the Pork.
- Put Pork in egg bath and then to crumb mixture. Cover completely with crumb mixture.
- Cook pork in oil till browned on each side and cooked throughout See Photo. Do not over cook! about 5-10 min on each side tops.
- If your trying to server many and dont have the stop top space to cook all at once.
- Cook all pork and dry on paper towel then place on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 400 and cook for about 5 min to re-warm and crisp the tops