Sole Coconut CurryFrom SuzieQzie 5 years ago
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup tomato, diced (I used grape because it was what I had on hand) shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced shopping list
- 1 bunch spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tbs. curry paste shopping list
- 1 tbs. lime juice shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- 6-8 sole filets (or any other white light fish) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan, saute onion and carrots in olive oil (about 3-4 minutes) over medium high heat. Add tomatoes and saute a few more minutes. Add two tablespoons of curry paste and stir into veg and cook out a few minutes. Add 1 cup chicken stock and 1 tbs. lime juice, increase heat and simmer about 5 minutes to reduce. Add 1 can coconut milk and combine with sauce. Stir in spinach and, nestle fish into liquid. Reduce to medium high heat and, simmer until cooked (depending on filet size about 3-5 minutes). See Photo
- Serve over white basmati rice.
The CookSuzieQzie Oshawa, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!