Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal BarsFrom sandygalesmith 4 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups quick oatmeal shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 package (12 oz) mini chocolate chips or 10 oz reese's peanut butter chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an mixing bowl cream together butter, both sugars and peanut butter.Mix well.Add eggs and vanilla.Mix well.Combine flour, oatmeal, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Lightly spray an 9x13 inch pan and add the dough to the pan.Sprinkle the chips over the dough..Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or till golden brown around the edges.Cool completly.
- Vartation - To Make These Cookies Extra Special
- Add 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut.Could use rice crispies to replace of the rolled oats.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!