Baked Chicken In Orange Juice And Soy Sauce MarinadeFrom mommylotte 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Stir well.
- Add the chicken fillets and marinate for 2 hours at least, but would be best if you let it sit for 1 day.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, pour some marinade on top of it, approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup.
- Bake them at 180 deg for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some sweet basil for garnish. Enjoy!
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!