Spinach Artichoke Dip - Hot And DeliciousFrom radd 3 years ago
- 1 Can of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 Small package of Frozen whole leaf spinach shopping list
- 16oz cream cheese shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic Crushed or minced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Mayo shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Ramano cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 8 oz Mozzarella shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/3 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 large Bags of your Favorite Nacho chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the Spinach in a covered pot add 2 tablespoons Butter and Olive Oil. Salt and pepper the spinach to taste. Crush 3 cloves of garlic and add to the spinach. Continue cooking for about 5-10 min covered.
- While you cook the spinach combine in a bowl Cream cheese, 3 Cloves garlic Minced/Crushed, All cheeses, Garlic Salt, Pepper, Basil, Sour Cream, And Mayo.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350
- Dice up your artichoke hearts into strips and seperate leaves.
- Do not drain oils from spinach add whole pot to the mix bowl with other ingredients. Stir then add your artichoke and stir lightly. Find a baking dish to accomidate the dip and grease it with olive oil. Move Dip to the baking dish. Top with mozzarella lightly. Cook covered for 15 min then remove cover Stir and continue cooking for 10-15 min.
- Top should brown lightly and serve Hot!