Professional Cream Cheese Buttercream FrostingFrom oliviaswarden 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl (or KA Mixer) cream together shortening and butter.
- Stop and scrape down, start again till creamy.
- Add cut-up cream cheese and cream again, scraping down sides till fluffy on high.
- Add vanilla extract and blend.
- Add at time confectioner's sugar, starting on low speed as to not spray sugar all over, then increase speed till blended each time and scrape down each time.
- You may add salt if you need to.
- Turn on high speed for 15 minutes to make frosting blended, smooth and fluffy.
- Also you may have to chill frosting after completed.
- *If you don't have salted butter and using unsalted, you may add salt to recipe, otherwise if you add more salt, recipe will taste salty.
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!