Orange-yogurt CakeFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- insalted butter,softened,for pan shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 c plus 3 TB sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 c plain whole-milk yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp grated orange zest plus 1 TB orange juice shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 lg. oranges(1 zested in thin strips,both segmented) shopping list
- Confectioners sugar ,for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350'. Butter 8" round cake pan. Stir flour,1/2 c plus 2 TB sugar,the baking powder,baking soda,salt,yogurt,oil,orange zest and juice,egg and vanilla in bowl. Pour into pan.
- Bake till tester comes out clean,about 25 mins. Let cool on wire rack.
- Place zest strips in bowl. Stir in segments and remaining TB sugar. Garnish cake with some segments;serve with the rest. Dust on confectioners sugar.