Zucchini Cheese And Garlic AppetizerFrom zvikak 2 years ago
- 4 cups grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups biscuit baking mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large finely chopped onion shopping list
- 4 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, biscuit baking mix, Parmesan, Cheddar, eggs, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and oregano. Spread the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Cut into small squares and serve warm or cold.