Rock Salt Cafe's Black Bean & Yam BurritosFrom hollymayb 3 years ago
- 1 batch of black beans for Rock salt Burritos (see my recipes) shopping list
- 4 large candied yams (use your favourite recipe, mine uses brown sugar, orange juice and ginger) shopping list
- 10 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 lb monteray jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- salsa verde shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 350 F
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/3 cup yams, 2/3 cup beans and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Wrap burrito style and place on a parchment lined baking dish, seam down.
- Top each with a little salsa verde and some cheese, and bake for 25 mins or until golden and warmed through.
- Serve with a side of sour cream and guacamole, and you'll probably want to eat it with a fork and knife!
The Cookhollymayb Baltimore, Maryland
- Not added to any groups yet!