Green Bean, Tomato, And Feta SaladFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1 can (14.5oz) cut green beans, drained well shopping list
- 10-12 grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 3-4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles (or more) shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 tblsps white sugar shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
- dash of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, hot sauce, and worcestershire sauce. Shake or whisk to emulsify.
- Pour over green beans, tomato, green onions, and feta cheese and mix well to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight, stirring again several times.
- (The feta cheese could be used as a garnish, however mixing it in with the other ingredients causes it to "melt" a bit into the dressing and adds more flavor to the entire salad.)
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!