Golden Sausage Egg RollsFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Golden sausage egg rolls a different take on the rolls from Jimmy dean shopping list
- Here's an appetizer recipe that's good as gold: Jimmy Dean® Golden sausage egg rolls. Made with Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean pork sausage and finely chopped ginger and garlic, it's a delicious way to start any meal. shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- ½ pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor pork sausage roll (8 ounces) shopping list
- 1 bag (16 oz.) coleslaw blend shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely shopping list
- chopped gingerroot shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 13 egg roll wrappers shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- Suggested dipping sauces shopping list
- spicy mustard shopping list
- Sweet-and-sour sauce shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to skillet. Add coleslaw blend, ginger, garlic, pepper and salt; mix well. Cool slightly.
- 2. Beat egg white and cornstarch in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon 1/3 cup sausage mixture onto center of each egg roll wrapper; brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg wash. Fold in opposite sides of each wrapper, then roll up tightly.
- 3. Heat 3 inches oil in large deep skillet or deep fryer on medium-high heat to 375°F.
- 4. Add egg rolls in batches; cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with desired dipping sauce.
- Makes: 13 servings (1 egg roll each)
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!