Eggs Benedict MywayFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 1 slice of toasted wheat bread cut into a circle with large cookie cutter shopping list
- 1 egg poached shopping list
- 2 slices of bacon, i used microwave bacon, broken into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- Pinch - 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- pinch of parsley shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place the circle of toast on a plate and then place the pieces of cooked bacon on top then top with the poached egg.
- 2. In a bowl mix the cheese, milk, cornstarch and then place in microwave long enough to thicken and then pour over the tower of ingredients and sprinkle with some parsley
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!