Cream Of Asparagus And Green Onion SoupFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 10 stalks asparagus shopping list
- 1 cup onions, Green shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon Verbena (or fresh mint) shopping list
- 2 cups Homemade turkey stock shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp Granulated Splenda shopping list
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot chili sauce shopping list
- Directions shopping list
How to make it
- In your food processor puree the asparagus, green onion and lemon verbena. Add to this 1 cup of the turkey stock, the olive oil, salt and sriracha.
- Transfer mixture to a good sized pot (should hold at least 10 cups for elbow room)and bring up to a simmer.
- Stir in the additional 1 cup of turkey stock, water and lastly the cream. Use your immersion blender to blend well and let simmer for 15 minutes before serving.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/cream-asparagus-green-onion-soup/