Chocolate Fudge SquaresFrom aussiesheila 4 years ago
- 185g butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup dessicated coconut shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar shopping list
- water shopping list
- coconut to sprinkle on icing shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2. Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup and cocoa in a saucepan.
- 3. Add this to the flour, baking powder and coconut and mix together.
- 4. Place in a greased tin, 27cm x 17cm.
- 5. Cook for 15 mins at 180C and leave to cool in tin.
- 6. to make icing: blend softened butter with cocoa, add icing sugar and add enough water to make a spreading consistency.
- 7. Sprnkle on coconut and cut into squares.
The Cookaussiesheila Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!