Ham Banana RollsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- six thin slices boiled ham shopping list
- prepared mustard shopping list
- six firm bananas (all yellow or slightly green tipped, no brown specks) shopping list
- cheese sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread each slice of ham lightly with the ball park mustard.
- Wrap the slice of ham around each banana.
- Place in a buttered pan and pour the cheese sauce over bananas.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the bananas are tender in a hot 350 degree oven Serve hot with the cheese sauce from the pan poured over top.
- Cheese Sauce: Melt butter, add flour and stir til smooth. Stir in milk slowly. Add the grated cheese and cook stirring constantly until you have a smooth thick sauce.