Yellow Squash FrittataFrom otterpond 3 years ago
- 1 link Polish sausage - Smoked Grillers shopping list
- 1 tbsp margarine shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1/4 medium vidalia onion Raw shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 2 cups Yellow (summer) squash, Raw shopping list
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp Real salt shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg, Ground shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broiler on high
- Prepare the vegetables by dicing the vidalia, mincing the jalapeno, shredding the yellow squash. See Photo
- Heat a large skillet on medium high and saute the vidalia and jalapeno.
- Slice the sausage link length-wise in half then cut medium thin slices. Add this to the sauteed vegetables.
- Whisk the eggs, almond milk and salt well. Then fold in the yellow squash and cheddar.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies and sausage. Make sure the ingredients are well distributed. Turn down the heat on the stove top to 3, cover and let cook for about 10 minutes.
- When the frittata is mostly set put the pan in the oven and let broil for about 5 minutes to finish off the cooking and lightly brown the top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve.