Raison, Pecan Bread PuddingFrom optimistic1_2 2 years ago
- 5 medium stale white buns, chopped into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup of raisons shopping list
- 1/4 cup of pecan pieces shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3 cups of 1 % milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla (the real stuff) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp of while sugar shopping list
- a really good caramel sauce shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- place cut up pieces of buns in a 8 x 8 glass baking dish
- sprinkle with raisons and pecan pieces
- in medium sized bowl, beat eggs.
- add sugar, beat.
- let sit 5 min stirring often to disolve sugar
- add milk and vanilla, beat 30 seconds
- pour over bread
- let sit 30 minutes
- sprinkle with white sugar and cinnamon
- cook at 325 degrees for 15 minutes
- lower heat to 250 degrees and cook for 40 minutes or until mixture doubles in size and is set.
- Cool 30 minutes
- Cut into squares, drizzle with caramel, top with whipped cream....the kiddo likes an extra wee drizzle of caramel...
- refrigerate leftovers....(is also good cold)
The Cookoptimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!