Coconut Chicken CurryFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 1.8 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bitesize peices shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons maharajah curry powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red curry paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 - 14 ounce can lite coconut milk shopping list
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can stewed, diced tomatoes with green chiles (ex: rotel) shopping list
- 1/2 -7 ounce can tomato paste (freeze extra) shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook 1 minute. Add curry paste and powder to onion and garlic over medium-high heat for two minutes. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Pour coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato paste, fish sauce, into the pan, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 30 minutes.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!