Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goat's Cheese SaladFrom BMikel 5 years ago
- 500g bag new potatoes shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- zest and juice 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 broccoli head, cut into florets shopping list
- 200g/8oz green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 20g pack dill, leaves roughly chopped shopping list
- 100g/4oz vegetarian goat's cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
- Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until tender but still with some bite. Drain, then cool under cold running water.
- Stir the drained broccoli and beans into the cooled potatoes with the dill and some seasoning. Break the goat's cheese into chunks and scatter over with the pine nuts.
- TIP This dish is perfect for making ahead, but take it out of the fridge a good hour before serving.
The CookBMikel Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!