Finger-lickin', Lip-burnin' Grilled Chicken DrumsticksFrom Skruzel 2 years ago
- 4 lbs chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 oz hot sauce (we used Franks red hot sauce) shopping list
- 1/8 cup butter, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 cup paprika shopping list
- 1/8 cup chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 cup black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper shopping list
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and cooling potato salad to calm the fire. shopping list
How to make it
- Get the Charcoal grill heated up!
- Remove skin from drumsticks
- Heat hot sauce, brown sugar, butter and vinegar in saucepan.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large, shallow bowl or gallon-sized ziploc bag combine sugar, seasonings and the cooled sauce. Sauce will be thick.
- Add chicken to the large bowl or Ziploc and toss to coat.
- Grill the drumsticks over indirect heat for 30- 40 minutes
- Use a spatula to spread any remaining sauce on the drumsticks once they are on the grill.
- Use ranch or bluecheese dressing (or a combination) as dipping sauce.
- Enjoy! See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 13
The CookSkruzel Salem, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!