Shot Of Cream Banana BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 4 large, ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/4 cup 10% cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain whey protein isolate (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup softened butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed demerara sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp stevia extract powder shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place bananas, peel on, in a single layer on the lined sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, then allow to cool enough to handle.
- Peel bananas into a bowl and mash, set aside. Reduce oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk cream with almond milk and lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, protein (if using), cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and stevia until light.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and bananas.
- Gently stir in the flour mixture alternating with cream mixture.
- Spread into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 1 hour 5 minutes, then cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack and cooling completely.