Korean BurgerFrom BestOodles 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl mix ground beef and Korean BBQ sauce, cover with saurian-wrap & place it in refrigerator for 24 hours ahead.
- The next day, get marinated ground beef from refrigerator and get a ball the size of baseball, flatten, and place in grill-top pan over medium low heat. Cook for 5 minutes for well done or less for medium rare.
- Toast burger buns in oven until crispy. Place Swiss cheese, kimchi, on the hamburger (in that order) and enjoy.
- If you like this, find more of my recipes at www.BestOodles.com
The CookBestOodles SFSJSMF, Northern Califo
- Not added to any groups yet!