Red Beef StewFrom richardtrimble 4 years ago
- 200g lean stewing steak (diced) shopping list
- 1/2 small/medium red cabbage (roughly chopped) shopping list
- 2 small red onions (roughly chopped) shopping list
- 2 large potatoes (diced) shopping list
- 1 sweet potato (diced) shopping list
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 150ml red wine shopping list
- 10 kalamata olives (pitted in brine and wine vinegar) shopping list
- 1 chicken/beef stock cube and enough water to cover shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan fry the beef on a high heat in olive oil
- Add all remaining ingredients plus enough water to cover
- Bring to the boil and simmer for around 1h 30mins stirring occasionally and topping up with water as needed, the final consistency should be thick and dry not runny.
The Cookrichardtrimble London, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!