BBQ Drunken Chicken With White Trash Bbq SauceFrom doreenfish 5 years ago
- 1 chicken ( 3- 4 lbs) shopping list
- 1/4 c dry rub of your choice i used bone dust shopping list
- 1 can(s) beer, any kind, ...16 oz can shopping list
- 1/8 c butter shopping list
- 1/8 c hot sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 foil pie plates shopping list
- WHITE TRASH BBQ SAUCE shopping list
- 1 c ranch style dressing shopping list
- 1 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 c whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 Tbsp coarsely ground fresh pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp hot sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 clove garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat BBQ grill to medium high. Wash the chicken inside and out with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Rub the chicken inside and out with the dry rub pushing the rub firmly so it adheres.
- Open the beer can and take a few sips...only a few!!LOL
- Put the 2 pie plates together. Place the beer can on the pie plate place the chicken over the beer can so the beer can is halfway into the cavity of the chicken.and the chicken is standing upright.
- Place the chicken on the pie plates on the grill. Close the lid and roast for approx 60 mins or until golden brown basting with the juices and the basting sauce.
- Basting Sauce:
- Mix in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in hot sauce and lemon juice. Heat and stir til mixed.
- To check donesness insert a meat thermometer into the thigh...it should read 160 degrees f.
- Serve with White Trash BBQ Sauce and the juices from the pie pan.
- Make the BBQ sauce:
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil stirring constantly. Adjust seasoning. Keep warm over low heat. Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!