Peanut Butter Granola Bar CookiesFrom Blkenigma 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixer, mix together cake mix, butter, eggs and granola bars until smooth.
- Using a tsp or a cookie scoop, drop some 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Move to a cookie rack and cool completely for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt peanut butter chips with either a microwave or stove (on low) and add the shortening.
- Grab your self a cup and put a zip lock baggy inside of it and wrap the edges around the lip of cup.
- Pour in zip lock baggy.
- Cut a tiny hole on the corner and drizzle some melted peanut butter on the cookies
The CookBlkenigma Holloman Air Force Base, NM
- Not added to any groups yet!