Rainbow JelloFrom Kayde 3 years ago
How to make it
- For my mold I only used one box of jello for the first color, because I wanted the jello to form flower petals. But if you have a different type of pan, and 1 box of jello doesn't cover the bottom, Use a second box. But this is only for the FIRST color.
- Dissolve one box of Jello in 1 cup boiling water. Divide it into 2 containers. Add 1/3 cup sour cream to one container and set it aside on counter, not in the fridge.
- Pour the remaining container of plain Jello into the bunt pan sprayed with pam (or a jello mold). Make sure this layer covers the bottom, if not - use the additional box mentioned above.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes (make sure it is level). When it is set, pour the remaining 1/2 of the same Jello color (with the sour cream added) over the plain layer in the mold. Pour (Very Carefully) so as to not disturb the set Jello. Put back into freezer for 30 mins to chill.
- Repeat above steps with remaining colors of Jello until complete. Leave it in the fridge overnight before unmolding.
- Carefully invert the mold onto serving platter. If it does not fall out immediately, dip the mold in warm water.
- Serving Tip: Cut the unmolded Jello with a knife dipped in warm water for each slice.