Moist Vegan Spelt Bran MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed shopping list
- ½ cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup wheat bran shopping list
- 1 cup spelt bran shopping list
- ½ cup spelt flakes shopping list
- 1 cup whole spelt flour shopping list
- ½ cup psyllium fibre husks shopping list
- ½ tsp stevia extract powder shopping list
- ¼ cup whole flaxseeds shopping list
- 2 tbsp chia seeds shopping list
- 2 ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp sea salt shopping list
- ½ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp agave nectar shopping list
- 1/3 cup applesauce shopping list
- equivalent of 2 eggs in Ener-G egg replacer powder, prepared shopping list
- 1 cup vegan "milk" shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- ½ cup raisins, soaked in hot water and drained (reserve 3 tbsp soaking liquid) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped prunes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F, line 24 muffin cups or grease well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flaxseed and hot water. Let stand 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together brans, spelt flakes, flour, psyllium, stevia, flaxseeds, chia seeds, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat together sugar, agave, applesauce, egg replacer, flax mixture, "milk" and oil until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and stir in just to combine, then fold in the raisins (with their reserved liquid) and prunes.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members