Dinosaur Trees (broccoli)From beckylavoie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and cut up the broccoli into spears.
- Crush the garlic clove into a paste.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, cook until nice and golden.
- Add the broccoli and saute for a few minutes, until the broccoli has soaked up the oil and starts to brown.
- Add the water and place a lid on the pan. Cook for around 7 minutes until broccoli is tender. If there's still water in the pan, take the lid off and cook a bit of it off.
The Cookbeckylavoie Fargo, ND
- Not added to any groups yet!