Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Cookie PieFrom fattening_up 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup Hershey's milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts) shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9-in. pie crust shopping list
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Beat butter in medium bowl; add eggs and vanilla. Stir together sugar and flour; add to butter mixture.
- 3. Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and nuts; pour into unbaked pie crust.
- 4. Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool about 1 hour on wire rack; serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if wanted.
- If you must reheat a slice, simply microwave ONE slice at a time at high for 10 - 15 seconds.
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!