Grandma's Mmmmmm Peanutbutter CookiesFrom Kayde 4 years ago
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven to 350
- 2 Cream shortening, sugars, and vanilla extract.
- 3 Add eggs, and beat thoroughly.
- 4 Stir in peanut butter.
- 5 Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture.
- 6 Using ice cream scoop, place 6 level scoops on ungreased cookie sheet
- 7 Press with back of fork dipped in sugar to make a crisscross design.
- 8 Bake at 350° 14 minutes.
- 9 Remove from oven & let cool on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes. Then transfer to wire cooling rack until completely cool.